National Alliance for Caregiving announed the 10 winners of the scholarship award to attend the national conference for Caregiving Coalitions to be held in Chicago in March.
The Conference for Caregiving Coalitions award recipients are:
- Community Caregiving Outcomes Alliance (Chicago, IL)
- The Caregivers Coalition of Bergen County (Hackensack, NJ)
- California Coalition for Caregiver (Los Angeles, CA)
- "We Care" La crosse Caregivers Coalition (La Crosse, WI)
- CaregiverU (Austin, TX)
- Larimer County Caregiver Coalition (Fort Collins, CO)
- Long Island Family Caregiver Coaltion (Port Washington, NY)
- Coalition of Caring (Rochester, NH)
- Caregiver Coalition of Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, FL)
- CareGivers' Hope (Atlanta, GA)
The Caregiving Coalitions help advance senior care initiatives in their community. As seniors live longer, the need for more creative senior care programs will continue. You may learn about senior care organization and programs in your area through the Area Agency on Aging on Caregiverlist.
seniorcare, caregivingalliance, caregiverscholarship