Fall is here and we have the easiest pumpkin pie recipe for you! You can bake it with your client and you'll only need 5 ingredients.
- 2 eggs
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust
- 1 can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust (following package instructions) and place it on a 9" pie recipient.
- Mix the pumpkin can, condensed milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a mixing bowl and beat with medium speed until blended, approximately 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust.
- Cover pie crust with foil to prevent browning.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes longer, until pie is set. Test with knife until it comes out clean.
- Cool for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired!
Caregivers employed with senior care companies know the realities of caregiver stress. Caregiverlist invites all family caregivers and professional caregivers to take a moment for relaxation with our photo of the week and inspirational quote. This week's photo features golden a golden tree full of beautiful yellow leaves. Thank you caregivers and certified nursing aides for caring for our seniors and please refer your friends to apply for part-time and full-time job positions on Caregiverlist.com and visit our career center for additional career tools.
"You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you".